Melancholy of the fallen leaves

               
Source: Google Images

It is late in the evening.I sit back in the college where I am pursuing my Dentistry...totally unperturbed,I look around,I love the weather...a perfect concoction of sunshine and gloom!I love it!One of the best things I love about Bangalore,the Heart-warming Weather!
Sitting here,I can see the leaves strewn everywhere,Autumn has arrived in full swing!It is as though the fallen leaves are talking to me,forcing me to ponder over the things that tend to leave a gaping wound at the rims of my chest..things that make me go-why the hell am I living when I am an empty shell?!
Blatantly put,I am just weary from all the struggles that I have encountered so far!I have no clue as to why I am pursuing dentistry. It makes me feel like a hypocrite because my dreams were very different.They were about Psychiatry and Psychology.Guess I just gave into the circumstances or that freaking cheap thought of getting a "Dr." before my name or whatever crap;bottom line is that I ain't happy with what my life looks like at the moment.I just have to change it,make every effort to.
A lot of other things that I do not want to think about at the moment,things that are making everything worse are plaguing my mind.I have to fix this.
Maybe that is why I smiled looking at the fallen leaves despite my melancholic mood;they remind me that Spring is fast approaching!That there is light at the end of the tunnel!That there is always some Hope left for those who dare to look for it!
They remind me that I must indeed Rise like a Phoenix again!
That thought left me grinning to myself...
The autumn leaves have to finally turn Green!

Comments

Popular Posts